Nadella’s 10 Laws of AI:
- AI must be designed to assist humanity.
- AI must be transparent.
- AI must maximize efficiencies without destroying the dignity of people.
- AI must be designed for intelligent privacy.
- AI needs algorithmic accountability so humans can undo unintended harm.
- AI must guard against bias.
- It’s critical for humans to have empathy.
- It’s critical for humans to have education.
- The need for human creativity won’t change.
- A human has to be ultimately accountable for the outcome of a computer-generated diagnosis or decision.